Self Security Awareness – Internet Banking is user awareness to ensure transactional security thru Internet Banking.
To ensure your convenience and security thru Internet Banking – Perdania Direct, the following are tips to protect yourself:
A. Security Tips
1. Do not give or inform your Internet Banking User ID, Password and Token PIN to other or unauthorized person.
2. Change your Application Password and Token PIN periodically. Use strong Password consisting combination of number, letter and special character. Avoid use numbers from personal information for your Token PIN.
3. You can access Internet Banking – Perdania Direct from our website at www.perdania.co.id or you can directly access to https://pdirect.perdania.co.id.
4. Beware of fraud attempt via phone, fax or email that asking your personal data including User ID, Password and Token PIN.
5. Prevent leaving your PC/Laptop when conduction online transaction thru Internet Banking.
6. Always logout from application after conducting transaction.
7. Update your Internet Banking user. Submit user delete or inactive for unauthorized user or if not used for a certain time.
8. Avoid access Internet Banking in public area. If you have to, please ensure no one is observing when you enter your User ID, Password or Token PIN.
9. If you forget Password or Token PIN please contact our Customer Support or use Reset Password/Token PIN for and send to:
PT. Bank Resona Perdania
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 40-41
Jakarta 10210 – Indonesia
B. Secure your PC/Laptop
1. Use anti-virus software at your PC/Laptop. Ensure that your anti-virus is updated to the new software version.
2. For Internet additional security, you can use software/hardware firewall that protect your PC/Laptop from unauthorized access.
3. Avoid install software from unsecure site or source.
4. Ensure to download file from a secure site and always scan file donwloaded from the Internet or email.
5. Avoid responding a suspicious email or unsolicited email.
Phising is a fraud attempt using email that send to target or random email addresses to obtain personal information or financial information. Email usually contains link to a counterfeit website that has same address and interface as Bank website.
Tips to identify Phising:
1. Email or attachment contains URL or link to a website. Link or attachment file can secretly install software to get information in the PC/Laptop, include User ID and Password.
2. Request information of User ID, Password, Account Number and other confidential information using many reasons such as following:
· Requires you to update your information online by attach online form in the email or direct to another website thru URL or link.
· States that your account has been accessed by unauthorized person and requires your validation or verification.
· States that your account has been suspended due to fraudulent transaction activity and requires your validation or verification.
3. Email using unusual font, signature, disclaimer or unusual language structure.
4. Website using logo, banner, images or unusual interface.
If you find any attempt such as above, please immediately contact us for further investigation. In case you have already given your information, immediately change your Password and contact our Customer Support.